This report analyzes and compares LANDSTAR SYSTEM's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Florida State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
LANDSTAR SYSTEM has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the LANDSTAR SYSTEM. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: LANDSTAR SYSTEM continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that LANDSTAR SYSTEM uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: LANDSTAR SYSTEM believes that an outstanding coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows LANDSTAR SYSTEM to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: LANDSTAR SYSTEM is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, LANDSTAR SYSTEM ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, LANDSTAR SYSTEM implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: LANDSTAR SYSTEM does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy LANDSTAR SYSTEM's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: LANDSTAR SYSTEM wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at LANDSTAR SYSTEM have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. LANDSTAR SYSTEM partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. LANDSTAR SYSTEM provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. LANDSTAR SYSTEM covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. LANDSTAR SYSTEM provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class LANDSTAR SYSTEM has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever LANDSTAR SYSTEM contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave LANDSTAR SYSTEM. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, LANDSTAR SYSTEM keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for LANDSTAR SYSTEM, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: LANDSTAR SYSTEM acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: LANDSTAR SYSTEM offers an extraordinary life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This extraordinary life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: LANDSTAR SYSTEM realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why LANDSTAR SYSTEM has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: LANDSTAR SYSTEM recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by LANDSTAR SYSTEM, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: LANDSTAR SYSTEM has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared LANDSTAR SYSTEM's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.