This report analyzes and compares LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers a superior health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.