This report analyzes and compares MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a suitable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a valuable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared MATTHEWS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.