This report analyzes and compares MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers great career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with great developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL does not offer tuition reimbursement.
MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has a valuable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.