This report analyzes and compares MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers a suitable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has an excellent telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has an extraordinary 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers an extraordinary program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has an exceptional childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared MILLENNIUM LABORATORIES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.