This report analyzes and compares MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES believes that providing its team members with impressive leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using impressive tools that MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers a first-class Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers its team members top-notch health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has implemented a superior telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy valuable financial benefits at MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers valuable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a great 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers a great vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has an outstanding Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superior discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.