This report analyzes and compares MUTUAL OF AMERICA's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
MUTUAL OF AMERICA has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the MUTUAL OF AMERICA. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: MUTUAL OF AMERICA continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The excellent tools that MUTUAL OF AMERICA uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: MUTUAL OF AMERICA does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows MUTUAL OF AMERICA to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: MUTUAL OF AMERICA does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why MUTUAL OF AMERICA offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, MUTUAL OF AMERICA implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
MUTUAL OF AMERICA
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
MUTUAL OF AMERICA offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy MUTUAL OF AMERICA's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: MUTUAL OF AMERICA is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why MUTUAL OF AMERICA implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: MUTUAL OF AMERICA offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: MUTUAL OF AMERICA provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: MUTUAL OF AMERICA is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: MUTUAL OF AMERICA offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: MUTUAL OF AMERICA provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
MUTUAL OF AMERICA
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at MUTUAL OF AMERICA. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. MUTUAL OF AMERICA offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect MUTUAL OF AMERICA to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: MUTUAL OF AMERICA does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a remarkable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by MUTUAL OF AMERICA.
- BONUS PAY: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: MUTUAL OF AMERICA offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a superior life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: MUTUAL OF AMERICA wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: MUTUAL OF AMERICA believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why MUTUAL OF AMERICA offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: MUTUAL OF AMERICA has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
MUTUAL OF AMERICA
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared MUTUAL OF AMERICA's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.