This report analyzes and compares OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers an impressive Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION.
- BONUS PAY: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.