This report analyzes and compares OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: outstanding development resources are what allows OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in outstanding workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a remarkable policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has an outstanding counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This outstanding counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy valuable financial benefits at OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL offers valuable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.