This report analyzes and compares OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in North Carolina State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a top-notch policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE.
OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a superb volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.