This report analyzes and compares PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Virginia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a remarkable policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS does not offer tuition reimbursement.
PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a valuable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for first-class discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.