This report analyzes and compares PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Georgia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superb discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.