This report analyzes and compares POLYONE CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Ohio State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
POLYONE CORPORATION offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. POLYONE CORPORATION believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: POLYONE CORPORATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. POLYONE CORPORATION has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: POLYONE CORPORATION does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: POLYONE CORPORATION encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, POLYONE CORPORATION supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: POLYONE CORPORATION does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: POLYONE CORPORATION believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that POLYONE CORPORATION provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: POLYONE CORPORATION offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, POLYONE CORPORATION implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: POLYONE CORPORATION has a good Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
POLYONE CORPORATION has valuable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers valuable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a valuable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: POLYONE CORPORATION has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by POLYONE CORPORATION to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: POLYONE CORPORATION offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: POLYONE CORPORATION offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: POLYONE CORPORATION does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: POLYONE CORPORATION offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: POLYONE CORPORATION has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: POLYONE CORPORATION does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: POLYONE CORPORATION provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
POLYONE CORPORATION offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: POLYONE CORPORATION has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. POLYONE CORPORATION provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior POLYONE CORPORATION has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever POLYONE CORPORATION contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave POLYONE CORPORATION. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, POLYONE CORPORATION keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: POLYONE CORPORATION has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: POLYONE CORPORATION has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: POLYONE CORPORATION has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: POLYONE CORPORATION acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: POLYONE CORPORATION offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: POLYONE CORPORATION has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: POLYONE CORPORATION has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: POLYONE CORPORATION wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: POLYONE CORPORATION recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by POLYONE CORPORATION, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: POLYONE CORPORATION has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared POLYONE CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.