This report analyzes and compares PROGRESS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Massachusetts State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
PROGRESS has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the PROGRESS. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: PROGRESS offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, PROGRESS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: PROGRESS does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: PROGRESS offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: PROGRESS has a top-notch policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: PROGRESS offers a wide variety of superior courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by PROGRESS to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why PROGRESS offers an impressive Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: PROGRESS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to PROGRESS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: PROGRESS realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an excellent Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
PROGRESS offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy PROGRESS's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: PROGRESS does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: PROGRESS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: PROGRESS provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: PROGRESS does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: PROGRESS has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: PROGRESS has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: PROGRESS has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. PROGRESS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: PROGRESS has an impressive Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
PROGRESS offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: PROGRESS has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. PROGRESS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable PROGRESS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever PROGRESS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave PROGRESS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, PROGRESS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: PROGRESS has a remarkable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by PROGRESS.
- BONUS PAY: PROGRESS offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for PROGRESS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: PROGRESS offers a great discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: PROGRESS acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: PROGRESS offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: PROGRESS has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: PROGRESS offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. PROGRESS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: PROGRESS wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: PROGRESS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a valuable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by PROGRESS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: PROGRESS has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared PROGRESS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.