This report analyzes and compares PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Florida State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a great coaching and mentoring program, PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has a remarkable policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS believes that providing its team members with impressive leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using impressive tools that PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS.
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has a solid telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.