This report analyzes and compares REEFEDGE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New Jersey State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
REEFEDGE offers outstanding career benefits to help its team members achieve their full potential and maximize their contributions to REEFEDGE with rich developmental resources, fully covered tuitions for colleges, and effective onboarding programs. For employees who have what it takes to be a leader, REEFEDGE offers outstanding leadership programs.
- CAREER PLANNING: REEFEDGE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that REEFEDGE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: REEFEDGE believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows REEFEDGE to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: REEFEDGE has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: REEFEDGE believes that providing its team members with extraordinary leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using extraordinary tools that REEFEDGE provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why REEFEDGE offers an extraordinary Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: REEFEDGE knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to REEFEDGE.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: REEFEDGE has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at REEFEDGE.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
REEFEDGE offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy REEFEDGE's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: REEFEDGE does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: REEFEDGE cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: REEFEDGE provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: REEFEDGE does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: REEFEDGE offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: REEFEDGE has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: REEFEDGE has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. REEFEDGE covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: REEFEDGE provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
REEFEDGE offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: REEFEDGE does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: REEFEDGE has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: REEFEDGE offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for REEFEDGE, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: REEFEDGE offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: REEFEDGE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: REEFEDGE offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: REEFEDGE has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: REEFEDGE offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: REEFEDGE has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: REEFEDGE believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why REEFEDGE offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: REEFEDGE has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared REEFEDGE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.