This report analyzes and compares RPH ON THE GO's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
RPH ON THE GO has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the RPH ON THE GO. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: RPH ON THE GO offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, RPH ON THE GO makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, RPH ON THE GO can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: outstanding development resources are what allows RPH ON THE GO to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in outstanding workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: RPH ON THE GO has a superb policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: RPH ON THE GO offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by RPH ON THE GO to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: RPH ON THE GO does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: RPH ON THE GO has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: RPH ON THE GO does not offer tuition reimbursement.
RPH ON THE GO
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
RPH ON THE GO has great health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers great dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a great healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: RPH ON THE GO is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why RPH ON THE GO implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: RPH ON THE GO offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: RPH ON THE GO offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, RPH ON THE GO offers suitable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: RPH ON THE GO has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, RPH ON THE GO has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: RPH ON THE GO does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: RPH ON THE GO offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
RPH ON THE GO
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
RPH ON THE GO offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: RPH ON THE GO has a superb 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. RPH ON THE GO provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superb RPH ON THE GO has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever RPH ON THE GO contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave RPH ON THE GO. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, RPH ON THE GO keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: RPH ON THE GO has a valuable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: RPH ON THE GO offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for RPH ON THE GO, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: RPH ON THE GO has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: RPH ON THE GO acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: RPH ON THE GO offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: RPH ON THE GO offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: RPH ON THE GO has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: RPH ON THE GO wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: RPH ON THE GO has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, RPH ON THE GO stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: RPH ON THE GO has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
RPH ON THE GO
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared RPH ON THE GO's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.