This report analyzes and compares SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has valuable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers valuable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a valuable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers a suitable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has an excellent 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers an excellent program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
- BONUS PAY: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers an extraordinary life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This extraordinary life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.