This report analyzes and compares SANDBURST CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Massachusetts State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SANDBURST CORPORATION offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. SANDBURST CORPORATION believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: SANDBURST CORPORATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. SANDBURST CORPORATION has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: SANDBURST CORPORATION does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows SANDBURST CORPORATION to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SANDBURST CORPORATION has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SANDBURST CORPORATION is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, SANDBURST CORPORATION ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: SANDBURST CORPORATION does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: SANDBURST CORPORATION knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to SANDBURST CORPORATION.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SANDBURST CORPORATION has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SANDBURST CORPORATION offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SANDBURST CORPORATION's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SANDBURST CORPORATION wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: SANDBURST CORPORATION cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SANDBURST CORPORATION offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, SANDBURST CORPORATION offers suitable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SANDBURST CORPORATION has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SANDBURST CORPORATION has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: SANDBURST CORPORATION does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: SANDBURST CORPORATION provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SANDBURST CORPORATION offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SANDBURST CORPORATION has an outstanding 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, SANDBURST CORPORATION offers an outstanding program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, SANDBURST CORPORATION offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SANDBURST CORPORATION has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by SANDBURST CORPORATION.
- BONUS PAY: SANDBURST CORPORATION offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for SANDBURST CORPORATION, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SANDBURST CORPORATION does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SANDBURST CORPORATION offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SANDBURST CORPORATION offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: SANDBURST CORPORATION has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SANDBURST CORPORATION offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. SANDBURST CORPORATION participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: SANDBURST CORPORATION wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SANDBURST CORPORATION believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why SANDBURST CORPORATION offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SANDBURST CORPORATION has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SANDBURST CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.