This report analyzes and compares SELECT STAFFING's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SELECT STAFFING offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. SELECT STAFFING believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: SELECT STAFFING believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. SELECT STAFFING has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, SELECT STAFFING can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SELECT STAFFING offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SELECT STAFFING has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SELECT STAFFING does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why SELECT STAFFING offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, SELECT STAFFING implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SELECT STAFFING does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SELECT STAFFING offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SELECT STAFFING's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SELECT STAFFING is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why SELECT STAFFING implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: SELECT STAFFING cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SELECT STAFFING offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SELECT STAFFING is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SELECT STAFFING has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SELECT STAFFING offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: SELECT STAFFING does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: SELECT STAFFING has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at SELECT STAFFING. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. SELECT STAFFING offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect SELECT STAFFING to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: SELECT STAFFING has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. SELECT STAFFING provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch SELECT STAFFING has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever SELECT STAFFING contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave SELECT STAFFING. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, SELECT STAFFING keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SELECT STAFFING does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: SELECT STAFFING has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SELECT STAFFING does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SELECT STAFFING has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SELECT STAFFING has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SELECT STAFFING has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SELECT STAFFING offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: SELECT STAFFING wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SELECT STAFFING believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why SELECT STAFFING offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SELECT STAFFING has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SELECT STAFFING's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.