This report analyzes and compares SPACEX's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SPACEX offers great career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. SPACEX believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with great developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: SPACEX believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. SPACEX has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a valuable coaching and mentoring program, SPACEX can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SPACEX encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, SPACEX supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SPACEX has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SPACEX offers a wide variety of superior courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by SPACEX to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: SPACEX is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why SPACEX has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, SPACEX implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SPACEX has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SPACEX offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SPACEX's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SPACEX does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: SPACEX cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SPACEX offers a superior health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SPACEX does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SPACEX has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SPACEX has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: SPACEX has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. SPACEX covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: SPACEX provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SPACEX offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SPACEX does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SPACEX has an exceptional Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: SPACEX offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for SPACEX, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SPACEX cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superb discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SPACEX acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SPACEX has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SPACEX has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SPACEX has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: SPACEX wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SPACEX recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by SPACEX, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SPACEX has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SPACEX's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.