This report analyzes and compares STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Florida State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers outstanding career benefits to help its team members achieve their full potential and maximize their contributions to STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES with rich developmental resources, fully covered tuitions for colleges, and effective onboarding programs. For employees who have what it takes to be a leader, STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers outstanding leadership programs.
- CAREER PLANNING: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The excellent tools that STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES believes that providing its team members with extraordinary leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using extraordinary tools that STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers solid health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers a suitable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has an extraordinary telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared STARBOARD CRUISE SERVICES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.