This report analyzes and compares STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has an outstanding counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This outstanding counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared STATE NATIONAL BANCSHARES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.