This report analyzes and compares SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers an impressive Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an excellent Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers excellent health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has a suitable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SUNY STONY BROOK COMPUTING CENTER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.