This report analyzes and compares SYMMETRY MEDICAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Indiana State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SYMMETRY MEDICAL has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the SYMMETRY MEDICAL. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: SYMMETRY MEDICAL believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. SYMMETRY MEDICAL has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a great coaching and mentoring program, SYMMETRY MEDICAL can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows SYMMETRY MEDICAL to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SYMMETRY MEDICAL does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: SYMMETRY MEDICAL is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why SYMMETRY MEDICAL has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has a remarkable Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SYMMETRY MEDICAL realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an excellent Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SYMMETRY MEDICAL has suitable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers suitable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a suitable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: SYMMETRY MEDICAL does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at SYMMETRY MEDICAL have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. SYMMETRY MEDICAL partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has implemented a superior telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. SYMMETRY MEDICAL covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SYMMETRY MEDICAL knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a suitable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and SYMMETRY MEDICAL will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, SYMMETRY MEDICAL provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers a suitable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SYMMETRY MEDICAL does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SYMMETRY MEDICAL cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superior discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SYMMETRY MEDICAL offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. SYMMETRY MEDICAL participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SYMMETRY MEDICAL recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by SYMMETRY MEDICAL, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SYMMETRY MEDICAL has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SYMMETRY MEDICAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.