This report analyzes and compares THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Massachusetts State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has a top-notch policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has an excellent 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers an excellent program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP.
- BONUS PAY: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers a great discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.