This report analyzes and compares THE CONTAINER STORE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
THE CONTAINER STORE has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the THE CONTAINER STORE. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: THE CONTAINER STORE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that THE CONTAINER STORE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a valuable coaching and mentoring program, THE CONTAINER STORE can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: THE CONTAINER STORE encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, THE CONTAINER STORE supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: THE CONTAINER STORE has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: THE CONTAINER STORE believes that providing its team members with outstanding leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using outstanding tools that THE CONTAINER STORE provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: THE CONTAINER STORE is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why THE CONTAINER STORE has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: THE CONTAINER STORE has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: THE CONTAINER STORE has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at THE CONTAINER STORE.
THE CONTAINER STORE
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
THE CONTAINER STORE offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy THE CONTAINER STORE's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: THE CONTAINER STORE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: THE CONTAINER STORE offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: THE CONTAINER STORE provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: THE CONTAINER STORE does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, THE CONTAINER STORE offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: THE CONTAINER STORE has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: THE CONTAINER STORE has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. THE CONTAINER STORE covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: THE CONTAINER STORE provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
THE CONTAINER STORE
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
THE CONTAINER STORE offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: THE CONTAINER STORE has an excellent 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, THE CONTAINER STORE offers an excellent program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, THE CONTAINER STORE offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: THE CONTAINER STORE has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: THE CONTAINER STORE has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: THE CONTAINER STORE does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: THE CONTAINER STORE offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: THE CONTAINER STORE has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: THE CONTAINER STORE has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: THE CONTAINER STORE offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. THE CONTAINER STORE participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: THE CONTAINER STORE realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why THE CONTAINER STORE has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: THE CONTAINER STORE does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: THE CONTAINER STORE has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
THE CONTAINER STORE
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared THE CONTAINER STORE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.