This report analyzes and compares THE FEDORA PROJECT's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in North Carolina State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
THE FEDORA PROJECT has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the THE FEDORA PROJECT. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: THE FEDORA PROJECT believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. THE FEDORA PROJECT has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: THE FEDORA PROJECT believes that an outstanding coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: THE FEDORA PROJECT encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, THE FEDORA PROJECT supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: THE FEDORA PROJECT has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: THE FEDORA PROJECT offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by THE FEDORA PROJECT to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: THE FEDORA PROJECT offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: THE FEDORA PROJECT has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: THE FEDORA PROJECT has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
THE FEDORA PROJECT
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
THE FEDORA PROJECT offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy THE FEDORA PROJECT's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: THE FEDORA PROJECT wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: THE FEDORA PROJECT cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: THE FEDORA PROJECT provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: THE FEDORA PROJECT does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, THE FEDORA PROJECT offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: THE FEDORA PROJECT offers an exceptional maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: THE FEDORA PROJECT has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: THE FEDORA PROJECT has an impressive Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
THE FEDORA PROJECT
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
THE FEDORA PROJECT offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: THE FEDORA PROJECT has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, THE FEDORA PROJECT offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, THE FEDORA PROJECT offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: THE FEDORA PROJECT has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: THE FEDORA PROJECT has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: THE FEDORA PROJECT offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: THE FEDORA PROJECT has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: THE FEDORA PROJECT offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: THE FEDORA PROJECT has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: THE FEDORA PROJECT offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. THE FEDORA PROJECT participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: THE FEDORA PROJECT realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why THE FEDORA PROJECT has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: THE FEDORA PROJECT believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why THE FEDORA PROJECT offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: THE FEDORA PROJECT has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
THE FEDORA PROJECT
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared THE FEDORA PROJECT's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.