This report analyzes and compares THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Ohio State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER gives impressive financial benefits to make sure that its team members are always happy with their financial situation even when they are unable to work. Considerable parental leave with a 100% salary, as well as thoughtful disability policy, keep employees secure. Team members that want to volunteer can enjoy several days per year of paid volunteer work.
- 401(K) PLAN: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.