This report analyzes and compares THE MEDICINES COMPANY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New Jersey State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
THE MEDICINES COMPANY has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the THE MEDICINES COMPANY. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, THE MEDICINES COMPANY makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a great coaching and mentoring program, THE MEDICINES COMPANY can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: THE MEDICINES COMPANY is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, THE MEDICINES COMPANY ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: THE MEDICINES COMPANY realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
THE MEDICINES COMPANY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy THE MEDICINES COMPANY's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by THE MEDICINES COMPANY to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers a superior health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has a great telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. THE MEDICINES COMPANY can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
THE MEDICINES COMPANY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: THE MEDICINES COMPANY does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has an outstanding Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers a great discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: THE MEDICINES COMPANY offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: THE MEDICINES COMPANY recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by THE MEDICINES COMPANY, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: THE MEDICINES COMPANY has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
THE MEDICINES COMPANY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared THE MEDICINES COMPANY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.