This report analyzes and compares THE REGENCE GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
THE REGENCE GROUP has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the THE REGENCE GROUP. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: THE REGENCE GROUP believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. THE REGENCE GROUP has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: THE REGENCE GROUP believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: impressive development resources are what allows THE REGENCE GROUP to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in impressive workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: THE REGENCE GROUP does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: THE REGENCE GROUP does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: THE REGENCE GROUP offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: THE REGENCE GROUP knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to THE REGENCE GROUP.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: THE REGENCE GROUP has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at THE REGENCE GROUP.
THE REGENCE GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
THE REGENCE GROUP offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy THE REGENCE GROUP's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: THE REGENCE GROUP has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by THE REGENCE GROUP to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at THE REGENCE GROUP have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. THE REGENCE GROUP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: THE REGENCE GROUP offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: THE REGENCE GROUP is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: THE REGENCE GROUP offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, THE REGENCE GROUP has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: THE REGENCE GROUP has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. THE REGENCE GROUP covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: THE REGENCE GROUP provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
THE REGENCE GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
THE REGENCE GROUP offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: THE REGENCE GROUP knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a suitable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and THE REGENCE GROUP will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, THE REGENCE GROUP provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. THE REGENCE GROUP offers a suitable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: THE REGENCE GROUP has a superb Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by THE REGENCE GROUP.
- BONUS PAY: THE REGENCE GROUP has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: THE REGENCE GROUP cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: THE REGENCE GROUP has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: THE REGENCE GROUP offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: THE REGENCE GROUP has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: THE REGENCE GROUP has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: THE REGENCE GROUP realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why THE REGENCE GROUP has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: THE REGENCE GROUP believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why THE REGENCE GROUP offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: THE REGENCE GROUP has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
THE REGENCE GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared THE REGENCE GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.