This report analyzes and compares TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Wisconsin State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION.
TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has a suitable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TREK BICYCLE CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.