This report analyzes and compares TRIHEALTH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Ohio State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TRIHEALTH has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the TRIHEALTH. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: TRIHEALTH offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, TRIHEALTH makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: TRIHEALTH offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: TRIHEALTH encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, TRIHEALTH supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TRIHEALTH does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TRIHEALTH offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by TRIHEALTH to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why TRIHEALTH offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, TRIHEALTH implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TRIHEALTH has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at TRIHEALTH.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TRIHEALTH has good health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers good dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a good healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: TRIHEALTH has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by TRIHEALTH to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at TRIHEALTH have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. TRIHEALTH partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TRIHEALTH offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: TRIHEALTH does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, TRIHEALTH offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: TRIHEALTH has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: TRIHEALTH does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: TRIHEALTH offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
TRIHEALTH offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: TRIHEALTH has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, TRIHEALTH offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, TRIHEALTH offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TRIHEALTH has a superb Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by TRIHEALTH.
- BONUS PAY: TRIHEALTH has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TRIHEALTH offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TRIHEALTH offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TRIHEALTH offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: TRIHEALTH has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TRIHEALTH has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: TRIHEALTH has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TRIHEALTH believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why TRIHEALTH offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TRIHEALTH has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TRIHEALTH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.