This report analyzes and compares TRIMET's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Oregon State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TRIMET has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the TRIMET. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: TRIMET offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, TRIMET makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: TRIMET offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: TRIMET encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, TRIMET supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TRIMET has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TRIMET is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, TRIMET ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: TRIMET does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: TRIMET knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to TRIMET.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TRIMET has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TRIMET offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy TRIMET's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: TRIMET wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at TRIMET have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. TRIMET partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TRIMET offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, TRIMET offers great health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: TRIMET offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: TRIMET has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: TRIMET has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. TRIMET can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: TRIMET has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
TRIMET offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: TRIMET has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, TRIMET offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, TRIMET offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TRIMET has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: TRIMET offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for TRIMET, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TRIMET does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TRIMET has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TRIMET offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: TRIMET has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TRIMET offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: TRIMET has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TRIMET recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by TRIMET, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TRIMET has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TRIMET's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.