This report analyzes and compares TYMPHANY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TYMPHANY has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the TYMPHANY. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: TYMPHANY offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, TYMPHANY makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: TYMPHANY offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows TYMPHANY to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TYMPHANY has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TYMPHANY does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: TYMPHANY is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why TYMPHANY has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: TYMPHANY knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to TYMPHANY.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TYMPHANY does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TYMPHANY offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy TYMPHANY's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: TYMPHANY wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: TYMPHANY cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TYMPHANY offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: TYMPHANY does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, TYMPHANY offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: TYMPHANY offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: TYMPHANY has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: TYMPHANY provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy suitable financial benefits at TYMPHANY. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. TYMPHANY offers suitable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect TYMPHANY to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: TYMPHANY has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. TYMPHANY provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class TYMPHANY has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever TYMPHANY contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave TYMPHANY. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, TYMPHANY keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TYMPHANY has an impressive Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: TYMPHANY offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for TYMPHANY, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TYMPHANY does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TYMPHANY acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TYMPHANY has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: TYMPHANY has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TYMPHANY offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. TYMPHANY participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: TYMPHANY realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why TYMPHANY has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TYMPHANY does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TYMPHANY has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TYMPHANY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.