This report analyzes and compares UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has an outstanding 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers an outstanding program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.