This report analyzes and compares UNITED STATES COAST GUARD's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the UNITED STATES COAST GUARD. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers a wide variety of superior courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by UNITED STATES COAST GUARD to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.
UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy UNITED STATES COAST GUARD's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why UNITED STATES COAST GUARD implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at UNITED STATES COAST GUARD have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. UNITED STATES COAST GUARD partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers its team members top-notch health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. UNITED STATES COAST GUARD provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a suitable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and UNITED STATES COAST GUARD will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers a suitable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has a remarkable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.
- BONUS PAY: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for UNITED STATES COAST GUARD, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. UNITED STATES COAST GUARD participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, UNITED STATES COAST GUARD stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared UNITED STATES COAST GUARD's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.