This report analyzes and compares UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has great health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers great dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a great healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS implemented a suitable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This suitable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a good daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a superior life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.