This report analyzes and compares US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY provides outstanding health benefits to enable team members and their families to have the best healthcare available, including telehealth services and consultations with various health professionals. Whether it's a fully covered dental plan or an outstanding maternity support program, employees can rest assure that their health needs are fully met.
- COUNSELING: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers excellent health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has an outstanding telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has an extraordinary 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers an extraordinary program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has a superior life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.