This report analyzes and compares US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers an exceptional Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR.
US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its first-class counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy great financial benefits at US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers great life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has an outstanding disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared US DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.