This report analyzes and compares US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: outstanding development resources are what allows US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in outstanding workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers an impressive Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has a good Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers an exceptional maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has a superb 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superb US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has a suitable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.