This report analyzes and compares VELTI's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
VELTI offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. VELTI believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: VELTI believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. VELTI has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: VELTI offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: VELTI encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, VELTI supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: VELTI does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: VELTI is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, VELTI ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: VELTI does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: VELTI has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: VELTI has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at VELTI.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
VELTI offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy VELTI's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: VELTI wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its first-class counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: VELTI offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: VELTI offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: VELTI does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: VELTI has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: VELTI offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: VELTI has a good telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. VELTI can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: VELTI provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
VELTI offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: VELTI does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: VELTI has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by VELTI.
- BONUS PAY: VELTI offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for VELTI, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: VELTI cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superb discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: VELTI offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: VELTI has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: VELTI offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: VELTI offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. VELTI participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: VELTI wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: VELTI has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, VELTI stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: VELTI has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared VELTI's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.