This report analyzes and compares WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Ohio State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP.
- BONUS PAY: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WAXMAN CONSUMER GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.