This report analyzes and compares WAYFAIR's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Massachusetts State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WAYFAIR offers impressive career benefits to help its team members achieve their full potential and maximize their contributions to WAYFAIR with rich developmental resources, fully covered tuitions for colleges, and effective onboarding programs. For employees who have what it takes to be a leader, WAYFAIR offers impressive leadership programs.
- CAREER PLANNING: WAYFAIR offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, WAYFAIR makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: WAYFAIR believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows WAYFAIR to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WAYFAIR has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WAYFAIR believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that WAYFAIR provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: WAYFAIR offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, WAYFAIR implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WAYFAIR realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WAYFAIR offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy WAYFAIR's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: WAYFAIR is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why WAYFAIR implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: WAYFAIR cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WAYFAIR offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WAYFAIR is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WAYFAIR offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: WAYFAIR has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: WAYFAIR has an outstanding telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: WAYFAIR has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
WAYFAIR offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WAYFAIR has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, WAYFAIR offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, WAYFAIR offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WAYFAIR has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: WAYFAIR offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for WAYFAIR, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WAYFAIR cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superb discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WAYFAIR acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WAYFAIR has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: WAYFAIR offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WAYFAIR has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: WAYFAIR has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WAYFAIR recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by WAYFAIR, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WAYFAIR has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WAYFAIR's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.