This report analyzes and compares WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES does not offer tuition reimbursement.
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy great financial benefits at WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers great life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.