This report analyzes and compares WINSTON & STRAWN LLP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WINSTON & STRAWN LLP has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the WINSTON & STRAWN LLP. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that WINSTON & STRAWN LLP uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, WINSTON & STRAWN LLP ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to WINSTON & STRAWN LLP.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
WINSTON & STRAWN LLP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WINSTON & STRAWN LLP has valuable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers valuable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a valuable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers a solid dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. WINSTON & STRAWN LLP provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
WINSTON & STRAWN LLP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP has an extraordinary 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers an extraordinary program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for WINSTON & STRAWN LLP, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. WINSTON & STRAWN LLP participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by WINSTON & STRAWN LLP, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WINSTON & STRAWN LLP has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
WINSTON & STRAWN LLP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WINSTON & STRAWN LLP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.