This report analyzes and compares YAHOO's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
YAHOO has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the YAHOO. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: YAHOO believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. YAHOO has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: YAHOO believes that an exceptional coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: YAHOO encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, YAHOO supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: YAHOO has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: YAHOO offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by YAHOO to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why YAHOO offers an extraordinary Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, YAHOO implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: YAHOO does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
YAHOO offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy YAHOO's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: YAHOO is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why YAHOO implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at YAHOO have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. YAHOO partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: YAHOO offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: YAHOO is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: YAHOO offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: YAHOO has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: YAHOO has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. YAHOO covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: YAHOO offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
YAHOO offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: YAHOO does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: YAHOO has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: YAHOO has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: YAHOO has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: YAHOO acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: YAHOO offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: YAHOO offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: YAHOO offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: YAHOO realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why YAHOO has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: YAHOO has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, YAHOO stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: YAHOO has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared YAHOO's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.