This report analyzes and compares CALVIN KLEIN's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CALVIN KLEIN has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CALVIN KLEIN. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CALVIN KLEIN continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that CALVIN KLEIN uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CALVIN KLEIN offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows CALVIN KLEIN to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CALVIN KLEIN has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CALVIN KLEIN offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by CALVIN KLEIN to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: CALVIN KLEIN offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CALVIN KLEIN implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CALVIN KLEIN does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CALVIN KLEIN offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CALVIN KLEIN's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CALVIN KLEIN has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CALVIN KLEIN to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: CALVIN KLEIN offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CALVIN KLEIN offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CALVIN KLEIN does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CALVIN KLEIN offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CALVIN KLEIN offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: CALVIN KLEIN does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: CALVIN KLEIN has an impressive Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy good financial benefits at CALVIN KLEIN. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. CALVIN KLEIN offers good life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect CALVIN KLEIN to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: CALVIN KLEIN knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and CALVIN KLEIN will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, CALVIN KLEIN provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. CALVIN KLEIN offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CALVIN KLEIN has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by CALVIN KLEIN.
- BONUS PAY: CALVIN KLEIN has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CALVIN KLEIN does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CALVIN KLEIN offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CALVIN KLEIN has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CALVIN KLEIN has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CALVIN KLEIN has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CALVIN KLEIN wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CALVIN KLEIN believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why CALVIN KLEIN offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CALVIN KLEIN has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CALVIN KLEIN's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.