This report analyzes and compares CAMPING WORLD's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Kentucky State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CAMPING WORLD has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CAMPING WORLD. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CAMPING WORLD continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that CAMPING WORLD uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CAMPING WORLD offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CAMPING WORLD encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, CAMPING WORLD supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CAMPING WORLD has a good GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CAMPING WORLD does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: CAMPING WORLD is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why CAMPING WORLD has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CAMPING WORLD knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to CAMPING WORLD.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CAMPING WORLD realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CAMPING WORLD offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CAMPING WORLD's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CAMPING WORLD has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CAMPING WORLD to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: CAMPING WORLD offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CAMPING WORLD provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CAMPING WORLD offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. CAMPING WORLD provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CAMPING WORLD offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CAMPING WORLD offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: CAMPING WORLD does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: CAMPING WORLD has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CAMPING WORLD offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CAMPING WORLD knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a great 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and CAMPING WORLD will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, CAMPING WORLD provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. CAMPING WORLD offers a great vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CAMPING WORLD has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CAMPING WORLD has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CAMPING WORLD offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CAMPING WORLD acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CAMPING WORLD offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CAMPING WORLD offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CAMPING WORLD has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CAMPING WORLD wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CAMPING WORLD has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, CAMPING WORLD stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CAMPING WORLD has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CAMPING WORLD's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.