This report analyzes and compares CIRCUIT CITY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CIRCUIT CITY has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CIRCUIT CITY. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CIRCUIT CITY offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, CIRCUIT CITY makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, CIRCUIT CITY can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CIRCUIT CITY offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CIRCUIT CITY has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CIRCUIT CITY believes that providing its team members with outstanding leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using outstanding tools that CIRCUIT CITY provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why CIRCUIT CITY offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CIRCUIT CITY implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CIRCUIT CITY has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at CIRCUIT CITY.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CIRCUIT CITY offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CIRCUIT CITY's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CIRCUIT CITY does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CIRCUIT CITY have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CIRCUIT CITY partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CIRCUIT CITY offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CIRCUIT CITY does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CIRCUIT CITY has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CIRCUIT CITY has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CIRCUIT CITY has an extraordinary telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: CIRCUIT CITY has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy good financial benefits at CIRCUIT CITY. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. CIRCUIT CITY offers good life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect CIRCUIT CITY to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: CIRCUIT CITY does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CIRCUIT CITY does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: CIRCUIT CITY has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CIRCUIT CITY does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CIRCUIT CITY offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CIRCUIT CITY offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CIRCUIT CITY offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CIRCUIT CITY offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. CIRCUIT CITY participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: CIRCUIT CITY realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why CIRCUIT CITY has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CIRCUIT CITY recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CIRCUIT CITY, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CIRCUIT CITY has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CIRCUIT CITY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.